A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Newcombe is Good. Dr. Newcombe has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Newcombe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Newcombe graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Newcombe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newcombe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Newcombe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia J. Newcombe practice?
Dr. Marcia Newcombe practices Pediatrics near Novi, MI.
See Novi Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marcelina Newcombe, Dr. Salena Newcombe, Dr. Marci Newcombe, Dr. Marcie Newcombe, Dr. Marcelle Newcombe, Dr. Marcela Newcombe