A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Oliveira is Excellent. Dr. Oliveira has been reviewed by 24 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Oliveira, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems, Pelvic organ prolapse.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliveira graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Oliveira has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Paul University Hospital
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oliveira accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Oliveira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia J. Oliveira practice?
Dr. Marcia Oliveira practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marcelina Oliveira, Dr. Salena Oliveira, Dr. Marci Oliveira, Dr. Marcie Oliveira, Dr. Marcelle Oliveira, Dr. Marcela Oliveira