A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Pabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Pabo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Pabo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabo graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Pabo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Monadnock Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Jane Pabo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marcia J. Pabo practice?
- Dr. Marcia Pabo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Pabo practices Psychiatry near Keene, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Peterborough, NH.
See Keene Psychiatrists.