A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia R. Brown practice?
Dr. Marcia Brown practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists.