A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Taylor, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Robin Taylor MD is a female Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marcia R. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Marcia Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Taylor practices Dermatology near Hatboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Hatboro Dermatologists.