A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Sablan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Sablan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Sablan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sablan graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Sablan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Eckelman Sablan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcia E. Sablan practice?
- Dr. Marcia Sablan has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcia Sablan practices Family Medicine near Firebaugh, CA.
See Firebaugh Family Physicians.