A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Segal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health-Torresdale Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia I Segal DO is a female Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marcia I. Segal practice?
- Dr. Marcia Segal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Segal practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Morrisville, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.