A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Sistek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Sistek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Sistek, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sistek graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sistek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Lynne Sistek MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcia L. Sistek practice?
- Dr. Marcia Sistek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Sistek practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.