Family Physicians

10210 N 92nd St
Ste 106
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480-661-1755
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Love Dr. Sistek but her staff leaves a lot to be desired!  |  show details
by Sam on Jan 29th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Sistek's for 10 years. She is always sweet and friendly but the last four times I have had to deal with her office staff it has been very unpleasant. When I had the flu the office was unable to get me in (even to see another doctor). Mt last two sinus infections I was unable to get in (even to see another doctor). When my prescriptions need to be renewed her staff is very hard to deal with. They don't give you any clear answers on when that will be ready or if it will be ready. Three days into trying to get a prescription renewal the answer I got from her staff was that it was in the queue. When I asked if they would call me when it had been approved they said there was no protocol and that I could just call the pharmacy to see if they had approved it. They were very condescending and rude. I am looking for another doctor. I pay too much in co-pays, deductibles, premiums and prescription cost to put up with bad customer service on top of it.

|  show details
by Paula on Jun 20th, 2013

I am have been going to Dr. Sistek for many years now and their is no one better. Not only is she a great doctor she is very easy to talk to about anything.

|  Amazing! Saved my life!!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

Doctor Sistek is the best ever! I am 27 and have a kidney disease. In December of 2010 I started having horrible pain in my stomach. She sent to a specialist they found nothing wrong so they labeled it IBS & IBD. I read several books followed the diet still in so much pain I wished I was dead. Doctor Sistek gave me pain meds and sent me for several more test. Finally after 2 specialists 4 trips to the ER and 6 months I went to her begging for more help she called sent me to a surgeon and I think she spoke to me about my case cause he did the gallbladder removal surgery and and I have had no pain since. My gallbladder had several stones and not healthy at all. I say she saved my life because I honestly didn't want to live anymore and her warmth and caring helped me through it. Plus I think she called no proof just I know she goes above and beyond for her patients. Best doctor I have ever had!

|  show details
Jul 1st, 2012

I have been going to Dr Sistek for years and just love her. She has always taken the time with me. I have never felt rushed. In fact when my husband died of a motorcycle accident she attended the services.Thanks for being a great doctor!!!

|  2005-2010  |  show details
by Klein on Mar 12th, 2010

Her follow up is excellent. Many times she will call me herself with test results or to consult on medications. I've recommended her often to others in her area.

|  My doctor for 9 years...and planning for another 20!  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2008

She is a caring, hard working and knowledgable doctor. She also has a staff of nurses that are outstanding! That's a combination that is tough to beat! I plan to be with her until she retires--I am 71 years old and I think that she will keep me going until her retirement party.