Dr. Marcia Sistek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcia Sistek?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Marcia Sistek?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2015

Have been going to Dr Sistek for over ten years.......she's great. I hope she never retires

February 27th, 2015

I see Candace,Malson, RN, N.P.and she is knowledgeable; takes time to listen. Great Professional.

January 29th, 2014

Love Dr. Sistek but her staff leaves a lot to be desired!

I have been a patient of Dr. Sistek's for 10 years. She is always sweet and friendly but the last four times I have had to deal with her office staff it has been very unpleasant. When I had the flu the office was unable to get me in (even to see another doctor). Mt last two sinus infections I was unable to get in (even to see another doctor). When my prescriptions need to be renewed her staff is very hard to deal with. They don't give you any clear answers on when that will be ready or if it will be ready. Three days into trying to get a prescription renewal the answer I got from her staff was that it was in the queue. When I asked if they would call me when it had been approved they said there was no protocol and that I could just call the pharmacy to see if they had approved it. They were very condescending and rude. I am looking for another doctor. I pay too much in co-pays, deductibles, premiums and prescription cost to put up with bad customer service on top of it.

June 21st, 2013

I am have been going to Dr. Sistek for many years now and their is no one better. Not only is she a great doctor she is very easy to talk to about anything.

July 2nd, 2012

I have been going to Dr Sistek for years and just love her. She has always taken the time with me. I have never felt rushed. In fact when my husband died of a motorcycle accident she attended the services.Thanks for being a great doctor!!!

July 20th, 2011

Wonderful family physicain.

March 12th, 2010

2005-2010

Her follow up is excellent. Many times she will call me herself with test results or to consult on medications. I've recommended her often to others in her area.

August 5th, 2008

My doctor for 9 years...and planning for another 20!

She is a caring, hard working and knowledgable doctor. She also has a staff of nurses that are outstanding! That's a combination that is tough to beat! I plan to be with her until she retires--I am 71 years old and I think that she will keep me going until her retirement party.

June 24th, 2017