A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Slomowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Slomowitz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slomowitz
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Slomowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Slomowitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Slomowitz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Slomowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia - Slomowitz MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marcia -. Slomowitz practice?
- Dr. Marcia Slomowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Slomowitz practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.