A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Slomowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Slomowitz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Slomowitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Slomowitz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Slomowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia - Slomowitz MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marcia -. Slomowitz practice?
- Dr. Marcia Slomowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Slomowitz practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.