A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Snowball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Snowball is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Snowball, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Snowball graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Snowball has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Akron Gen Med Ctr, Akron, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Lynne Snowball MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marcia L. Snowball practice?
- Dr. Marcia Snowball has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Snowball practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hermiston, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Swainsboro, GA and Naples, FL.
See Hermiston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.