A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Sokol-Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Sokol-Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Sokol-Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol-Anderson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sokol-Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Forest Park Community Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Lynn Sokol-Anderson MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marcia L. Sokol-Anderson practice?
- Dr. Marcia Sokol-Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Sokol-Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Infectious Disease Doctors.