Dr. Marcia Summers Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Marcia Summers?

Excellent Physician

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Summers for 14 years and she has seen me through 3 pregnancies. She is very personable, easy to talk to and makes me feel comfortable at every visit. She has always been informative and I feel confident I am getting the best care when I am being seen by her. I definitely recommend her if you are looking for a OBGYN.

After ten years, time to move on.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Dr. Summers is a pleasant individual to deal, but her scope with treating patients is limited. Outside of my annual exams, I was rarely in the office. In fact, once I had my children I was passed off to the nurse practitioner and didn't see Dr. Summers until I needed treatment for a specific problem. The last time that I had an appointment with her, she tried to prescribe something that would do nothing to help me with the problem that I was having. I took my husband with me to my last visit with her because I was wondering if she was really "treating" me or just going through the motions and I wanted his perspective. He was not impressed to say the least. I'm not sure if she is not listening, doesn't care or lacks the ability to treat patients appropriately, but I have moved on to another doctor and I have been free of pain and the previous health issues since leaving Dr. Summers.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

I love Dr. Summers, she is very caring, very informative, spends time answering my questions and concerns.

Birth of child

Posted on April 1st, 2014

I couldn't ask for a better doctor! Doctor summers is absolutely wonderful, I liked getting in and out of the office and all the staff was wonderful! When I had question even ones that might have not made the greatest sense doctor summers was always able to answer! I can't wait to have my next child and her to be my doctor!

lack of knowledge

Posted on October 18th, 2011

I would not suggest Dr Summers because of her lack of knowledge, myself and my baby almost died. Still having medical problems after having my baby worst experience of my life.

Posted on October 13th, 2017