Dr. Marcia Summers MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Columbus, OH

3.9

December 21st, 2015
Excellent Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Summers for 14 years and she has seen me through 3 pregnancies. She is very personable, easy to talk to and makes me feel comfortable at every visit. She has always been informative and I feel confident I am getting the best care when I am being seen by her. I definitely recommend her if you are looking for a OBGYN.

May 18th, 2015
After ten years, time to move on.
Dr. Summers is a pleasant individual to deal, but her scope with treating patients is limited. Outside of my annual exams, I was rarely in the office. In fact, once I had my children I was passed off to the nurse practitioner and didn't see Dr. Summers until I needed treatment for a specific problem. The last time that I had an appointment with her, she tried to prescribe something that would do nothing to help me with the problem that I was having. I took my husband with me to my last visit with her because I was wondering if she was really "treating" me or just going through the motions and I wanted his perspective. He was not impressed to say the least. I'm not sure if she is not listening, doesn't care or lacks the ability to treat patients appropriately, but I have moved on to another doctor and I have been free of pain and the previous health issues since leaving Dr. Summers.

April 8th, 2015
I love Dr. Summers, she is very caring, very informative, spends time answering my questions and concerns.

March 31st, 2014
Birth of child
I couldn't ask for a better doctor! Doctor summers is absolutely wonderful, I liked getting in and out of the office and all the staff was wonderful! When I had question even ones that might have not made the greatest sense doctor summers was always able to answer! I can't wait to have my next child and her to be my doctor!

October 18th, 2011
lack of knowledge
I would not suggest Dr Summers because of her lack of knowledge, myself and my baby almost died. Still having medical problems after having my baby worst experience of my life.