A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Tapper-Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Tapper-Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Tapper-Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapper-Rosenberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Tapper-Rosenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tapper-Rosenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia T. Tapper-Rosenberg practice?
Dr. Marcia Tapper-Rosenberg practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.