A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Tapper-Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Tapper-Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Tapper-Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapper-Rosenberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Tapper-Rosenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Tapper Tapper-Rosenberg MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marcia T. Tapper-Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Marcia Tapper-Rosenberg has 8 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Tapper-Rosenberg practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.