A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Verduin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Verduin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verduin
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verduin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Verduin, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Verduin graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Verduin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Musc Medical Center
- Orlando Va Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Lynn Verduin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marcia L. Verduin practice?
- Dr. Marcia Verduin has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcia Verduin practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists and Orlando Addiction Specialists.