A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Verduin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Verduin is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Verduin, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verduin graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Verduin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Musc Medical Center
- Orlando Va Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Lynn Verduin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marcia L. Verduin practice?
- Dr. Marcia Verduin has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcia Verduin practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists and Orlando Addiction Specialists.