Learn more about Dr. Marcia Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Ward, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ward has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- Childrens Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia E Ward MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcia E. Ward practice?
- Dr. Marcia Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcia Ward practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Burnsville, MN.
See Burnsville Physiatrists.