A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Ward, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ward has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- Childrens Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia E Ward MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcia E. Ward practice?
- Dr. Marcia Ward has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Ward practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Mankato, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Saint Paul Physiatrists and Saint Paul Pediatric Specialists.