A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Waterbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Waterbury is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waterbury
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Waterbury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Waterbury, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waterbury graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Waterbury MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marcia Waterbury practice?
- Dr. Marcia Waterbury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Waterbury practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Westminster, MD.
See Owings Mills Psychiatrists and Owings Mills Child Psychiatrists.