A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marciano Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marciano Figueroa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marciano Figueroa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from College Of Medicine, University Of Perpetual Help System, Laguna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figueroa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marciano T. Figueroa practice?
Dr. Marciano Figueroa practices Family Medicine near Nutley, NJ.
See Nutley Family Physicians.