Pediatrics

1272 Garrison Dr
Department of Pediatrics
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(615) 867-8020
Locations and availability (2)

|  Dr. Castleberry Goes the Extra Mile!!!!  |  show details
by Paula G on Dec 13th, 2013

Dr. Castleberry has been invaluable in figuring out my teenager's symptoms and how to manage her health. After about 3 years of doctors really NOT listening to her or seeing her as a whole person or treating her symptoms as a real problem, Dr. Castleberry took all the time in the world with her, really listened about ALL her symptoms and wondered (as we did) if they were related. She offered suggestions, ideas to try, even a great book to read. She followed up by phone on several occasions. She CARED and she treated my teenager with respect (and not like she was just complaining to complain....she had actually been belittled before by a "specialist.") I am happy to report that with Dr. Castleberry's caring advice and some trial and error on the part of my daughter, she made some changes that have almost 100 percent eliminated her issues. After three years of struggling and just feeling horrible, Dr. Castleberry's approach to her WHOLE body care and the amount of time she invested in helping us figure out the issues, my teenager is healthy, thriving and finally feeling well. I cannot credit Dr. Castleberry enough with this and we are forever grateful. And I would like to add that her personal phone calls even after office hours proved to us that she is a doctor that any parent should covet for their children.

|  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

She has been the pediatrician to three out of four of my children for over 14 years. The only reason she did not get all four is that she was not in practice for my oldest girl. She impressed me the most when my oldest son(at 2 years old) came down with spinal meningitis. His body functions shut down and had to be transferred 30 plus miles away to the Vanderbilt Children's Hospital. Dr. Castleberry road with the transport team and stayed with him until he was stable. Afterwards she called everyday and intervened when I did not approve of their decision to change his medication without my knowledge, and would cause more damage to his liver. My son is now 16, normal, and healthy.