Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcie Hertz
Dr. Marcie Hertz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montclair, NJ. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hertz is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Monmouth Medical Center and Clara Maass Medical Center. Dr. Hertz has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marcie Hertz has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Marcie Hertz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montclair, NJ.
Dr. Barry Citron
Plastic Surgery, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Montclair, NJ 0 mi33
Dr. Dana Holwitt
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Montclair, NJ 0 mi10
Dr. Nancy Elliott
Montclair, NJ 0 mi35