A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcie Migliorato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Migliorato graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Migliorato has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital And Med
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Migliorato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcie Migliorato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcie A. Migliorato practice?
Dr. Marcie Migliorato practices Internal Medicine near West Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Avon, CT.
See West Hartford Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marcelina Migliorato, Dr. Salena Migliorato, Dr. Marci Migliorato, Dr. Marcelle Migliorato, Dr. Marcela Migliorato, Dr. Salina Migliorato