A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcie Peterson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcie Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcie H. Peterson practice?
Dr. Marcie Peterson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Celina Peterson, Dr. Marcela Peterson, Dr. Marcelina Peterson, Dr. Marcella Peterson, Dr. Marcelle Peterson, Dr. Marci Peterson