A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcie Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcie Peterson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Peterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Memorial Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcie Hannigan Peterson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcie H. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Marcie Peterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcie Peterson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.