A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcie Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcie Peterson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Peterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Memorial Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcie H Peterson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcie H. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Marcie Peterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcie Peterson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.