Dr. Marcie Rabin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Marcie Rabin?

Dr. Rabin is awesome!

Posted on February 1st, 2016

I have gone to several doctors for my dystonia in the NY/NJ Area and I am so pleased that I found Dr. Rabin. Dr. Rabin was excellent with her attention to detail in reference to my disorder and I've never felt better. I highly recommend her.

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Dr. Rabin was very through in her diagnosis of my dystonia. After 2 visits with her my overall day to day life changed for the better. The overall experience was positive and I am happy to recommend Dr. Rabin for your movement disorder.

Poor ethics

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Told me my issue was psychogenic after spending 20 minutes with me and asking very few questions. She told me I would be in a wheelchair, I need to see a psychiatrist and wished me luck finding one. Have been seen since then by other doctors - where many tests have been run and a diagnosis determined along with treatments that have alleviated many symptoms. Dr. Rabin provided no hope, no help, no advice.

misdiagnosis

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Terrible. Waited over 2 months to get appointment. Spent about 10 mutes with me to tell me I have dystonia. Turns out I had an injury to my pelvis which was causing my gait to be altered. Pathetic -these Dr's only know what their field teaches and nothing outside their specialty. I think this so called "Top Dr" award they almost all claim to have received is some kind of self nominated garbage they probably pay to receive.

Posted on October 11th, 2017