A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcie Weil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcie Weil, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Weil graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Weil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Fairfax Hospital
- Clinical Center, National Institutes of Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcie Karen Weil MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marcie K. Weil practice?
- Dr. Marcie Weil has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcie Weil practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Pediatric Specialists.