A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcin Kowalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcin Kowalski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kowalski
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcin Kowalski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kowalski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcin Kowalski MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcin Kowalski practice?
- Dr. Marcin Kowalski has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcin Kowalski practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Cardiologists.