A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Sadowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Sadowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Sadowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Dr. Sadowski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Sadowski MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Sadowski practice?
- Dr. Martin Sadowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Sadowski practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.