A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcjonathan Serota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcjonathan Serota is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serota
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serota graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcjonathan Jonathan Serota MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marcjonathan J. Serota practice?
- Dr. Marcjonathan Serota has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcjonathan Serota practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Denver, CO.
See Englewood Allergists and Englewood Pediatricians.