A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco DR Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marco D. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Marco Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marco Garcia practices Family Medicine near Pico Rivera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Pico Rivera Family Physicians.