A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Aguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Aguirre, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguirre graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Aguirre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aguirre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marco A. Aguirre practice?
Dr. Marco Aguirre practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.