A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Albornoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Albornoz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albornoz
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albornoz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Albornoz, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Albornoz graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Albornoz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco A Albornoz FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marco A. Albornoz practice?
- Dr. Marco Albornoz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marco Albornoz practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Media, PA.
See Darby Internists and Darby Rheumatologists.