A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Albornoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Albornoz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Albornoz, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Albornoz graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Albornoz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Anthony Albornoz FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marco A. Albornoz practice?
- Dr. Marco Albornoz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marco Albornoz practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Darby Internists and Darby Rheumatologists.