A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Baquero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Baquero is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baquero
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baquero Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Baquero, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baquero graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Baquero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Memorial Center
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Vinicio Baquero MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marco V. Baquero practice?
- Dr. Marco Baquero has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marco Baquero practices Psychiatry near Rolla, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, IN and Hillsdale, MI.
See Rolla Psychiatrists.