Dr. Marco Barusco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

February 11th, 2016
After visiting other doctors in the area, I decided to have my procedure with Dr Barusco. I could not be happier. I was very anxious about getting this done and took me more than six months to decide to go through it. I am so glad I did it. Thank you Dr Brusco and staff.

October 6th, 2015
I used the laser treatment for hair thinning due to medication. After 2 months of twice a week, I really saw re growth. After 3, I had wonderful re growth. Dr Barusco and all his staff are so nice. A very welcoming office. I would strongly recommend.

July 5th, 2015
Very Confident In Dr. Barusco's Skills
I came to Dr. Barusco after my father told me that he had done a hair transplant with Dr. Barusco a few years ago. When I started to lose my hair I became upset wit it. I talked to my dad about it and he mentioned that he had a hair transplant a few years back, while I was in college. My dad has always had hair but it was getting thinner. Because he was not bald to begin with, I did not notice anything until he told me about the transplant. I thought he had changed his hairstyle or was using different products to thicken up his hair. Then we looked at pictures of him and I saw the difference. What impressed me was how natural the transplants looked, even up close and with the hair combed back. We have very coarse, dark hair and a fair complexion and now that I have been researching this procedure more, I understand that this type of hair may not look natural when transplanted into the hairline if the angles of the hairs are not correct. But if my dad had not told me, I would have never known. So I went for a consultation with Dr. Barusco and even though I do have noticeable thinning, particularly in the crown, he advised me to try Propecia and Minoxidil for about 1 year to see what they would do before committing to surgery. I liked the approach and, as my dad told me, Dr. Barusco and his staff are great, very easy to talk to and always trying to help. Knowing how skilled he is at creating natural-looking transplants, if I ever need or consider surgery I will never go anywhere else.

June 26th, 2015
POSITIVE RESULTS! - Multiple Procedures
2005 I took a risk and decided to take action on my hair loss. My first procedure was done in the Orlando area through MHR which was known as Medical Hair Restoration. I was around 22-23 years old at that time. Ton of health problems then an that could have kicked started or been apart of the hair loss. Anyways. The man that helped me maintain my appearance and confidence was Dr. Marco Barusco. He gave me hope. A very kind person and seemed to understand how my appearance bothered me. He told me that everyone here is the same way. We know how it is. Others in the room which were many staff members working there all had procedures which made me feel more comfortable at that time. I could go on and on into more detail but Ill keep it short. Okay so now lets FAST FORWARD. 2015 Multiple procedures. Im 33 Years old now. I think that explains alot. All my procedures were done by Dr. Marco Barusco. We have slowly year by year filled in the areas that we felt were best. If I didnt do anything about this I would have been pretty much bald and just have the horseshoe. I can honestly say that the decision to take action on my hair loss issue was one of the best decision I have made. I still look very young being at the age of 33. I have people thinking im 24! Happens all the time. Yes Im a health freak and like to maintain myself already but having a nice hairline and overall hair does a lot. Dr. Barusco has a ton of experience and has performed many restorations throughout the years. If you are someone who is unhappy with your results you need to look inward at times. Hes helping people maintain their appearance and confidence. Hes the type of guy that will help fix any problem that arises so the customer is happy. He provides examples and shows sometimes live patients to see what hair restoration looks like after a procedure. The results of his work are available. So if a customer/patient is unhappy you have to ask yourself. Was my expectations a little extreme and maybe I wanted to have hair like I when I was a kid? Am I not understanding what the overall results will be like? Remember everyone's hair is different and the level of hair loss. One or two treatments might work for many to give them satisfaction. Or like me I wanted to keep filling in it in overtime and knew that was my approach. I wanted to maximize my donor area for what its worth so I can look the best with what options were available. We have done just that! Im super happy. Why? Because first off its not Dr. Baruscos problem I was losing hair. If restoration wasnt available what would my hair look like? Id be bald pretty much. And Im still a young guy. So am I happy and grateful that I have a nice hairline and coverage where I do not look bald. Glad the restoration option was available. I attacked the problem with the help of Dr. Barusco. I'll leave off that if anyone is interested in doing a procedure with Dr. Barusco and has a consultation. Go ahead and ask him if I will show up so you can see my results. He knows who wrote this. I been with him since day 1 just about and I feel like I should support him for what he has done for me. Thats the only reason why I do it. He has helped me and Ill help support him whether he needs to me to or not. Either way good luck and I wish you all great success with getting your hair back. Take care :)

March 26th, 2015
Best hair surgeon I have ever used Very very skilled at his craft !

January 28th, 2015
Great Experience
After reading some of these reviews I wanted to tell the truth about my experience with D. Barusco. I had my first transplant with Dr. Barusco ten years ago when he worked for the largest hair transplant company in the world at the time. I had my surgery in Lake Mary, Florida and I had a very positive experience. I have believed through both of my transplants that this man is at the top of his field. I know he left his company to start his own business and my experience was nothing short of excellent, from the doctor to the staff. He cares about his patients and not many doctors do today. He always spent the time with me to explain his intentions and was always there to comfort my concerns. He is a caring true professional. I visited another two doctors prior to having Dr Barusco do my surgery and I was not impressed. His follow up is great and he always called me the next day to see how I felt. Later I visited the office at certain intervals to have him check my procedures. He is a gentle caring physician who is a teaching transplant surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone who wants professional results. We all know you can't make everyone happy, but I believe this guy would do almost anything to make things right for you if your not happy. There are no automatic success stories with every patient in any field, but this doctor I would trust if he was a qualified heart surgeon. He believes that he is going to make a difference in every patient he comes in contact with. I found Dr Barusco to be honest and caring about me as a patient. My results by the way were at the top of my expectations. The best results are those that people do not recognize when they look at you. I have never had anyone tell me that you look like you had a hair transplant. I had lost half of my hair. I have had other doctors tell me that I have a lot of hair for my age.

December 18th, 2014
I am a female over 50 with hair loss. After going to 4 doctors that just disregarded my concerns; I finally found Dr. Barusco. He diagnosed my problem and prescribed a treatment plan. Right now I am two months into the treatment but have already started to see some positive results. Great location and the entire staff is a pleasure to deal with. I'm glad I went there!

September 24th, 2014
Hair Restoration
Dr. Barusco and his staff were the most professional team I have ever experienced in the healthcare field. The surgery was painless and a complete success. I highly recommend Dr. Barusco and Tempus Hair Restoration.

August 18th, 2014
Superb doctor and staff. Amazing Results !!!!
I just finished up my final follow up with doctor Barusco and I'm so happy with my results. I finally am happy with my appearance. The doctor was kind and understanding. I am so happy with my results . Will definitely spread the word so anyone suffering from hair loss can experience looking the way you feel.

February 4th, 2014
I had my hair restored by Dr. Barusco eight months ago. I can't describe how this procedure has changed my life. Everyone tells me that I look 15 years younger and most of all, I feel that way. I recommend Dr. Barusco to anyone that is considering to do the best they can to look good and feel good. The only regret I have is that I did not do this before.

December 6th, 2013
I recently got my hair done with Dr.Barusco and I have to say I am really surprised at the negative comments on here. I had such a pleasant time with the staff and feel more than confident with my choice of doctors. Dr.Barusco was extremely attentive to my concerns and the procedure was a walk in the park. The nursing staff is awesome and they catered to my needs and made me feel very comfortable . Maddy was a great help and was super informative. I had called numerous times with anxiety for the surgery and the girl in the front was so nice and eased my worries she even made me laugh by saying " think of it as a spa day" . I thought she was joking but honestly it was a very relaxing and comforting day. I will recommend Dr.Barusco to everyone I know and am so excited to see my results.

December 2nd, 2013
3 procedures
I've had 3 procedures with Dr. Barusco. The first one was great; I saw much density. The staff and day spent there was hospitable. Of course, this procedure happened at the same time I started Propecia, so it is possible the growth was also based from that. The 2nd procedure I wasn't happy with; I didn't feel like I gained any density. It seemed like I looked the same as before and after the procedure. It is possible that I just lost hair due to the shock of the procedure that were already miniaturized, so the new grafts evened out the ones that were at the end of their cycle. The 3rd procedure is only a couple months out, so I can't say yet how it looks. I can say that the hours spent there for it were welcoming and even calming. I have always found Dr. Barusco to be attentive, responsive and always willing to make time for his patients and it surprises me that anyone here would say otherwise.