Dr. Marco Barusco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marco Barusco?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Marco Barusco?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2017

Great Doctor, Great Staff, Fabolous Results !!!!!

September 21st, 2017

Brand New Me

I had my final follow up with Dr.Barusco yesterday. I wanted to wait until my last appointment with him before writing a review so I can give an accurate description of my results. Even though throughout this process I was seeing results quickly and feeling so good about myself. Now that I have had my final follow up I can gush about how happy I am. The doctor is fantastic, he takes the time needed to address all and any concerns that I had even giving me his cell phone number in case I had any issues the night of my procedure. The procedure itself was easy, I was afraid and anxious prior but the staff made the experience so comfortable and easy I was amazed on how easy this procedure was. I had 1800 grafts via the No Shave Fue method. It definitely was worth every penny.My only regret is that I did not come here sooner. Hopefully the office and staff see this review. A HUGE THANK YOU !!! I feel like I got my life back.

September 20th, 2017

bad procedure!

I paid for hair implant that didn't show any progress, instead of that I have a huge and ugly scar in my back head and I'm still bald,this is a total scam .this doctor it's a fraud!

April 17th, 2017

We highly recommend Dr. Barusco

Very friendly staff and highly knowledgeable doctor. My wife is very happy with the results of her procedure.

March 14th, 2017

Wow

Wonderful Doctor. Just left the office after completing my final follow up . Have to say how impressed I am with my results and the Doctor. Wonderful bedside manor and the staff is tremendous.

February 11th, 2016

After visiting other doctors in the area, I decided to have my procedure with Dr Barusco. I could not be happier. I was very anxious about getting this done and took me more than six months to decide to go through it. I am so glad I did it. Thank you Dr Brusco and staff.

October 6th, 2015

I used the laser treatment for hair thinning due to medication. After 2 months of twice a week, I really saw re growth. After 3, I had wonderful re growth. Dr Barusco and all his staff are so nice. A very welcoming office. I would strongly recommend.

July 5th, 2015

Very Confident In Dr. Barusco's Skills

I came to Dr. Barusco after my father told me that he had done a hair transplant with Dr. Barusco a few years ago. When I started to lose my hair I became upset wit it. I talked to my dad about it and he mentioned that he had a hair transplant a few years back, while I was in college. My dad has always had hair but it was getting thinner. Because he was not bald to begin with, I did not notice anything until he told me about the transplant. I thought he had changed his hairstyle or was using different products to thicken up his hair. Then we looked at pictures of him and I saw the difference. What impressed me was how natural the transplants looked, even up close and with the hair combed back. We have very coarse, dark hair and a fair complexion and now that I have been researching this procedure more, I understand that this type of hair may not look natural when transplanted into the hairline if the angles of the hairs are not correct. But if my dad had not told me, I would have never known. So I went for a consultation with Dr. Barusco and even though I do have noticeable thinning, particularly in the crown, he advised me to try Propecia and Minoxidil for about 1 year to see what they would do before committing to surgery. I liked the approach and, as my dad told me, Dr. Barusco and his staff are great, very easy to talk to and always trying to help. Knowing how skilled he is at creating natural-looking transplants, if I ever need or consider surgery I will never go anywhere else.

June 26th, 2015

POSITIVE RESULTS! - Multiple Procedures

2005 I took a risk and decided to take action on my hair loss. My first procedure was done in the Orlando area through MHR which was known as Medical Hair Restoration. I was around 22-23 years old at that time. Ton of health problems then an that could have kicked started or been apart of the hair loss. Anyways. The man that helped me maintain my appearance and confidence was Dr. Marco Barusco. He gave me hope. A very kind person and seemed to understand how my appearance bothered me. He told me that everyone here is the same way. We know how it is. Others in the room which were many staff members working there all had procedures which made me feel more comfortable at that time. I could go on and on into more detail but Ill keep it short. Okay so now lets FAST FORWARD. 2015 Multiple procedures. Im 33 Years old now. I think that explains alot. All my procedures were done by Dr. Marco Barusco. We have slowly year by year filled in the areas that we felt were best. If I didnt do anything about this I would have been pretty much bald and just have the horseshoe. I can honestly say that the decision to take action on my hair loss issue was one of the best decision I have made. I still look very young being at the age of 33. I have people thinking im 24! Happens all the time. Yes Im a health freak and like to maintain myself already but having a nice hairline and overall hair does a lot. Dr. Barusco has a ton of experience and has performed many restorations throughout the years. If you are someone who is unhappy with your results you need to look inward at times. Hes helping people maintain their appearance and confidence. Hes the type of guy that will help fix any problem that arises so the customer is happy. He provides examples and shows sometimes live patients to see what hair restoration looks like after a procedure. The results of his work are available. So if a customer/patient is unhappy you have to ask yourself. Was my expectations a little extreme and maybe I wanted to have hair like I when I was a kid? Am I not understanding what the overall results will be like? Remember everyone's hair is different and the level of hair loss. One or two treatments might work for many to give them satisfaction. Or like me I wanted to keep filling in it in overtime and knew that was my approach. I wanted to maximize my donor area for what its worth so I can look the best with what options were available. We have done just that! Im super happy. Why? Because first off its not Dr. Baruscos problem I was losing hair. If restoration wasnt available what would my hair look like? Id be bald pretty much. And Im still a young guy. So am I happy and grateful that I have a nice hairline and coverage where I do not look bald. Glad the restoration option was available. I attacked the problem with the help of Dr. Barusco. I'll leave off that if anyone is interested in doing a procedure with Dr. Barusco and has a consultation. Go ahead and ask him if I will show up so you can see my results. He knows who wrote this. I been with him since day 1 just about and I feel like I should support him for what he has done for me. Thats the only reason why I do it. He has helped me and Ill help support him whether he needs to me to or not. Either way good luck and I wish you all great success with getting your hair back. Take care :)

March 26th, 2015

Best hair surgeon I have ever used Very very skilled at his craft !

January 28th, 2015

Great Experience

After reading some of these reviews I wanted to tell the truth about my experience with D. Barusco. I had my first transplant with Dr. Barusco ten years ago when he worked for the largest hair transplant company in the world at the time. I had my surgery in Lake Mary, Florida and I had a very positive experience. I have believed through both of my transplants that this man is at the top of his field. I know he left his company to start his own business and my experience was nothing short of excellent, from the doctor to the staff. He cares about his patients and not many doctors do today. He always spent the time with me to explain his intentions and was always there to comfort my concerns. He is a caring true professional. I visited another two doctors prior to having Dr Barusco do my surgery and I was not impressed. His follow up is great and he always called me the next day to see how I felt. Later I visited the office at certain intervals to have him check my procedures. He is a gentle caring physician who is a teaching transplant surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone who wants professional results. We all know you can't make everyone happy, but I believe this guy would do almost anything to make things right for you if your not happy. There are no automatic success stories with every patient in any field, but this doctor I would trust if he was a qualified heart surgeon. He believes that he is going to make a difference in every patient he comes in contact with. I found Dr Barusco to be honest and caring about me as a patient. My results by the way were at the top of my expectations. The best results are those that people do not recognize when they look at you. I have never had anyone tell me that you look like you had a hair transplant. I had lost half of my hair. I have had other doctors tell me that I have a lot of hair for my age.

December 19th, 2014

I am a female over 50 with hair loss. After going to 4 doctors that just disregarded my concerns; I finally found Dr. Barusco. He diagnosed my problem and prescribed a treatment plan. Right now I am two months into the treatment but have already started to see some positive results. Great location and the entire staff is a pleasure to deal with. I'm glad I went there!