A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Benitez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Benitez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benitez graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Benitez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco A Benitez MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marco A. Benitez practice?
- Dr. Marco Benitez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marco Benitez practices Neurology near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Neurologists.