A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Berard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Berard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Berard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berard graduated from Universite De Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
- Alice Hyde Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco R Berard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marco R. Berard practice?
- Dr. Marco Berard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marco Berard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Malone, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Potsdam, NY.
See Malone Orthopedic Surgeons.