A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Bonta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Bonta, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonta graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Bonta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Mt Carmel St Anns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco J Bonta MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marco J. Bonta practice?
- Dr. Marco Bonta has 1 office location.
Dr. Marco Bonta practices Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.