A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Bustamante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bustamante graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil.
Dr. Bustamante has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Antonio Bustamante MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Marco A. Bustamante practice?
- Dr. Marco Bustamante has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marco Bustamante practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Internists and Astoria Hematologists.