Overall Review

June 15th, 2016
Poor follow-up after test results. Refused to speak to me about any follow up procedures or care. Staff unable to read test results correctly over the phone and rude. His common suggestion is "if in pain go to ER " instead of making appointment to see him.

December 18th, 2015
Horrible

January 26th, 2015
He is a very compassionate and heartfelt doctor
I am a very young woman to be seeing a urologist. I was very nervous but Dr. Camozzi and his staff are amazing. They have made difficult decisions very easy and take the time to make sure you understand everything that is going on.

August 25th, 2014
Very Caring Dr.
My experience with Dr. Camuzzi was very good. He answered all my questions and where I was fearful he made me feel calm. I hope no one I know have to go through what I went through these last 7 weeks, but if they do I will highly recommend Dr. Camuzzi he is a great Dr. :) He has a great staff behind him as well.

September 23rd, 2013
Not seem interested
I went to see this doctor with a problem. Besides not examining me,he asked how much discomfort I want to be in. He suggested a Cystourethroscopy which I felt was a procedure that might have been needed after other non evasive tests have been run first and at least a hands on examination. As it was, he didn't feel it was necessary to even send my urine test to the lab.Stay Away!!

May 26th, 2013
you ruined my quality of life
i came to you to fix a ruptured/prolapsed bladder...before you operated i could hold my water 12 hrs. now i'm lucky if i can hold for12 mins....when i refused the mesh sling, pig guts both of which you said my body would reject, i rejected radical surgery of my own stomach tendons as a sling so you gave me a tube of premarin cream, told me to get tampons to shim my bladder in place and then dismissed me with no followup treatment of any sort..i'm now wearing adult diapers 24/7 (real attractive bulge out in public) and can't, won't try to enjoy my former life of traveling, working, lifting, i can't stand up without losing control...i want my life back like it was before you and your collegues expermented on me at st. pete general...

January 20th, 2012
BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN
Have you ever been to a doctor who rather than have you sit down and complete a form with your medical history, asked you all of those specific questions himself? If not, you just found one who will. Smart, great sense of humor, personable, easy to understand, easy to talk to, answered all of my questions, was very patient and followed through with my requests. He answered questions my primary care physician could not. I highly recommend Dr. Camuzzi. He's the best doctor I've ever been to.

December 13th, 2011
Great doctor
The Best doctor There Is...great bedside manner and accurate and professional........and very intelligent

July 26th, 2011
Awesome experience w Dr. Camuzzi! Highly recommend him. He was informative, patient and genuinly caring.

August 18th, 2010
Knowledgeable and Approachable
Dr. Camuzzi is very easy to talk with. He explains things in non-medical terms and gives you all the options and possible scenarios regarding your treatment. There were no surprises after my surgery as he had spent the time to tell me exactly what to expect. Would highly recommend him.

August 16th, 2010
GREAT CARING DOCTOR
DR. CAMUZZI IS A GREAT DOCTOR. VERY KNOWLEGEABLE AND CARING...YOU ARE NOT JUST A NUMBER TO HIM. WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND TO EVERYONE.