Dr. Marco Canulla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marco Canulla?

Great Doc!

Posted on June 1st, 2017

Dr. Canulla was polite and explained my condition in terms I could understand. His follow up care was excellent and when he had his staff call me to follow up after surgery I was extremely surprised. Office dont do that these days. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Posted on September 11th, 2016

He really spent time listening. Never talked down to me. Was very kind and caring. Has the best bedside manner

BEST IN THE WEST

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Dr. Canulla is an amazing Dr. has a sense of humor and makes you feel like you are seeing a friend not a Dr. His staff is always very helpful and go above and beyond to help, Always welcome me with a smile and by name, (being as busy as they are who remembers each patient???) I would recommend Dr. Canulla to everyone who may need a Surgeon. Thank You for being the best!

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Great Surgeon, Great Staff!

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Dr. Canulla is a wonderful surgeon. Informative and promt. Never have I waited more that 10minutes in a room. His staff was extraordinary and a important role in my car. Diane was understanding and patient with scheduling my surgery. When I received a follow up call from her after surgery I was thrilled to know my care was not over. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Canulla to anyone in need of a surgeon. Too bad most primary's are not as wholesome as he.

Patient

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Dr. Canulla was a pleasure to speak with. He educated me on my conditions and disscused my options with me. The care I recived from his office was absolutly pleasent. It is a very busy office but I never left with questions on my mind. Front Desk gentleman was polite and made me smile almost imediatly. Not all his nurses were pleasant but the scheduler was polite and she always returned my phone calls. I reccomend them to anyone.

Angel in a white coat

Posted on November 25th, 2013

Three years ago my father was taken to Del-Webb Hospital. He was in a very bad way. The Dr's discovered that he had Pancreatic cancer, a rather bad case of it. My father was taken into surgery and was operated on by Dr. Canulla. The operation was extensive. The did what is called a whipple operation. My Dad survived the operation but complications set in shortly afterwards. I couldn't tell you how many Dr.s came in my father's room to try to help him through it. 3/4 of the Dr.s gave up on my father after the first week. It seemed like the other Dr.s were competing to see which meds they could push onto him. It got so bad that Dr. Canulla came into my father's hospital room and took over my father's case personally. He advised the nursing staff what my father needed and he didn't need. What an absolute relief came over my family. When my Dad was released from the hospital Dr. Canulla told us straight out that my father could have anywhere from 6 months - 3 years to live. I am happy to say that my father has lived past 3 years and is still going strong. Dr. Canulla just had a feeling about my father and never gave up on him. I just want to say to Dr. Canulla, God Bless you.

Wouldn't know if he's a great surgeon or not....

Posted on June 17th, 2013

My internist referred me to Do Cannula for gallbladder removal after finding through a Hida scan that it was only operating at 2% and I have a gallstone. I got that news on a Friday...So I picked up the phone to try to get an appointment immediately-tired of living in pain...got a message saying Dr Cannula's office is not open on Fridays. So on Monday at 9am I begin calling to speak with someone but only get a recording on the regular scheduling line. I call back and press the option for the surgery scheduling line-still a voicemail. I repeat this process about two hours later with the same results. I then call and press the option for the billing department to make sure they even take my insurance-FINALLY A LIVE PERSON!!! I spoke with this very kind lady for a bit and then told her she must be the only person working today in that office-asked her to transfer me-she couldn't because she is not in the same building but said there is no reason that ALL departments should not be answering the phone. So I tried two more times on Monday. -Mind you-I'm leaving voicemails each time. (with no call backs) Then started again on Tuesday. Tuesday I finally get someone in the regular scheduling department and all he can tell me is that first, they need all the test results and reports from my doctor-until then they can't do anything for me (and was rather rude with his attitude)! So I call my doctor to ask them to send the stuff over. 1 days later, I call back to ensure they received it-no answer, so I call the surgery scheduling line, a lady answers and confirms they have it and that they'll call me when they get to me to get that scheduled! Promises that they will call this week. ---Keep in mind this is Wednesday and they are closed on Fridays. So at about 3:50 on Thursday the original rude guy left a voicemail that he is calling to schedule me. You can bet that I will not be calling to schedule this appointment! I called my referring physician and said they must have enough patients that they don't need to help any new patients so can you give me the name and number of another doctor? So yes, after waiting a week to even speak to someone about getting the initial appointment while in this pain and dealing with your rudeness on top of it....you just lost my business. He may be a great surgeon but it makes you wonder how many people he hasn't been able to help because his staff ticks them off and they go somewhere else?!?

Saved My Life

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Dr Canulla saved my life when another doc severed my spleen from my diagram. He came in fixing someone else's mess up! I applaud this man. Not only is he very personal but he is an EXCELLENT Surgeon! I will suggest him to everyone I ever meet who needs surgery of any kind! Thank you Dr Canulla!!

Excellent doctor!

Posted on October 14th, 2009

Hosptil staff told me he is the best surgeon at the hospital and one best in the state, boy where they right!

Posted on June 5th, 2017