A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Celada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Celada
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Celada Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Celada graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Celada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
- Conejos County Hosp, La Jara, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco A Celada MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marco A. Celada practice?
- Dr. Marco Celada has 1 office location.
Dr. Marco Celada practices Family Medicine near La Jara, CO.
See La Jara Family Physicians.