A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Celada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Celada graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Celada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
- Conejos County Hosp, La Jara, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Celada MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marco Celada practice?
- Dr. Marco Celada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marco Celada practices Family Medicine near La Jara, CO.
See La Jara Primary Care Doctors.