A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Corallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Corallo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corallo graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Corallo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alliance Community Hospital
- Salem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Corallo DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Marco Corallo practice?
- Dr. Marco Corallo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marco Corallo practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Beloit, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH and Painesville, OH.
See Beloit Endocrinologists.