Dr. Marcos De Lima Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcos De Lima?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Marcos De Lima?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 22nd, 2013

AML survivor

Dr. DeLima is the most down to earth, easy to talk to, and most effective doctor I have ever known. In 2006 he saved my life with his knowledge and expertise. I had a stem cell transplant and I was fully comforted by Dr. Delima. He always listened and cared. I also went on to have a daughter 2 years after my transplant. He is greatly missed in Houston but we understand that he has to share his love, compassion, and knowledge all over the world! So there will be more breakthroughs and doctors like him!!!

February 17th, 2013

BEST DR. @ MD ANDERSON!!

Dr. DeLima was my mother's doctor for her stem cell transplant. He is a brilliant doctor with an excellent beside manner. As mom's caregiver, I witnessed first hand the way Dr. DeLima worked his magic. He is without a doubt, the very best doctor my mom ever was treated by. He truly cares about his patients and their caregivers and takes the time to listen and answer any and all questions. Plus, he is a really funny guy. :) Thank you, Dr. DeLima.

November 29th, 2012

Excellent!

Excellent doctor who takes time with you and always follows up.

June 26th, 2012

Excellent physician

Dr. de Lima is an excellent physician. Not only is he adept in his knowledge of stem cell transplantation, but he is a kind and caring doctor. I cannot say enough positive things about him.

August 7th, 2011

Compassionate, professional and a good friend.

I've known Dr. De Lima for over 10 years now. When our paths first crossed, he was instrumental in helping me get into a clinical trial for Gleevec. Relapsing four years later, I returned to his care for a stem cell transplant. His care during the long recovery process has been essential to my survival as of this writing. I see him every 4-6 months now and plan to continue to do so for as long as possible. I strongly recommend this brilliant doctor.

June 28th, 2017