quack show details quack
Jun 10th, 2015

what a quack

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Kathy and John Creighton on Jan 14th, 2015

My husband and I had been referred to Dr De La Cruz by a co worker. Dr De La Cruz spend so much time with each of us not only on our intial vist but with our follow up visit. He not only listened to us but mapped out a long term care plan. I have never visited a physician who seemed to embrase his profession like Dr De La Cruz does. He really cares about the problem that you are there for the day of the visit but also about teaching you how to best work toward optimal wellness. My husband and I made several lifestyle changes and both us feel like we are living a much healthier lifestyle because of Dr De La Cruz's work with us. No other physician ever recommended anything like Dr De La Cruz had, they just want to give you another prescription to cover things up like a bandaid. We are truly blessed to have him as our physician.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Tim Ratcliff on Aug 8th, 2014

The best Dr. I have ever worked with. Knowledgeable, professional, excellent communication skills and follow up with his patients. He spends quality time never rushes me or my wife and explains everything. I was so fortunate to find such a wonderful compassionate physician to have on my team.

A truly knowldgeable, caring and compassionate physician show details A truly knowldgeable, caring and compassionate physician
by Karen Mc Dougal on Jun 11th, 2014

I began seeing Dr De La Cruz about 3 years ago for several medical issues that not 1 Dr. was willing to spend the time with me figuring out what was really wrong. Most Dr. only want about 10 minutes with you and then hand your 2 or 3 prescriptions. Dr. De La Cruz was able to diagnosis and handle my medical issues. He worked closly with me for and I feel like a new person after suffering and getting no where with my health problems. He is kind, compassionate, and a caring physician. He is knowledgeable and truly spends a great deal of time helping patients get well. I have sent several family members and friends and they also love him as their physician.

by Karen Schulman on Aug 15th, 2013

A mutual friend recommended Dr De La Cruz. I found him to be very thorough with his treatment plan. His manner is caring and genuine, and it is very evident that he has a passion for his profession. Every visit I have seen Dr De La Cruz is professional and accurate with the diagnosis. He is the only doctor I found that truly does a complete assessment and listens well to my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr De La Cruz

Hormonal Imbalance show details Hormonal Imbalance
by Maria on Jul 6th, 2013

Dr. De La Cruz is a remarkable Dr. After going to several doctors for with some hormonal symptoms, they would not listen to my concerns. For about a year I had suffered with palpitations, anxiety, insomia and digestive issues. Thanks to Dr. De La Cruz he sat with me and patiently went over my symptoms. He has me on a great therapy and I find myself getting better. Thank you so much Dr. De La Cruz, you are a true blessing. I also want to thank his assistant Ann who is so sweet and patient.

Knowledgeable and willing to listen to me show details Knowledgeable and willing to listen to me
Jul 19th, 2012

Dr De La Cruz was the 8th doctor I visited and came highly recommended. I can not tell you how much he gave me my life back by really working to restore some major health issues that no other doctor was able to diagnosis. He spent so ,uch time reviewing my symptoms and consulted with other other professionals to get to the root of my health condition. His bedside manner and caring attitude was so heart warming. I would highly recommend him for anyone who wants a professional who truly wants a physician that loves helping others. I have sent several other friends who all feel the same way about him.Thank you Dr De La Cruz

Suzette De Salvo show details Suzette De Salvo
Jul 21st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr De La Cruz's for several years. I find his knowledge of medicine to be the very best. He truly listens to his patients and his visits are extensive and never rushed. I referred several friends who were beyond pleased with his medical care. My mother was also very ill and every doctor just wrote one prescription after the other and never really tried to find the cause of her problems until Dr. De La Cruz, I feel he saved her life. He is truly what the medical community should mirror in excellent quality patient care.

Susan Coleman show details Susan Coleman
Apr 14th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. De La Cruz from a friend. I had numerous health issues. Every doctor I saw did not listen to me and put me on antidepressants or wrote another prescription but never took the time to find out what the root of my health problems were. When I met Dr De La Cruz he was very personable, he spend a great deal of time on every visit and worked with me for months to restore some imbalances in my hormones and thyroid which no other doctor looked at. He had me meet with his nutritionist which gave me healthier living options, and encouragement to begin a moderate exercise program. He works toward prevention of health issues before they begin. I would highly recommend Dr De La Cruz as he is truly a caring doctor who values his patients.

Thyroid problems show details Thyroid problems
by Sonia Garcia on Nov 23rd, 2010

Hello i have been a patient of Doctor De La Cruz for quiet some time and when i couldn't sleep for months, breaking out in hives and lossing weight and heart palpitations... He helped me get better...Doctor recommended a good multi-vitamin, Omega, iodine pills and espeially VITAMIN D3-5......I got better within weeks.... My test results showed a high count of Thyroid Antibodies and Super deficient in Vitamin D.....I am truly blessed to have found him...Think he's an excellent Doctor and knows his stuff!!!!!!!! Thank you Doctor and i always recommend Doctor De La Cruz.... With now has a new office in Lincoln Park

Mar 8th, 2009

Dr De La Cruz is compassionate, caring and really listens. He educates his patients and gets them involved in lifestyle changes to promote optimal health. He presents numerous educational seminars annually and is very knowledgeable with not just getting you well but disease prevention. He has such a friendly bedside manner and really cares about his patients.