A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Dotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Dotti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Dotti, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Dotti graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano.
Dr. Dotti has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco C Dotti MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marco C. Dotti practice?
- Dr. Marco Dotti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marco Dotti practices Neurology near Stevens Point, WI.
See Stevens Point Neurologists.