A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Ghignone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Ghignone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Ghignone, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghignone graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino.
Dr. Ghignone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Ghignone MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marco Ghignone practice?
- Dr. Marco Ghignone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marco Ghignone practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pain Medicine near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.
See West Palm Beach Anesthesiologists, West Palm Beach Pain Management Doctors, West Palm Beach Internists, and West Palm Beach Critical Care Practitioners.