A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Baja California, Tijuana.
Dr. Gonzalez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco Gonzalez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marco Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Marco Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marco Gonzalez practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.