Dr. Marco Gonzalez Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marco Gonzalez?

July 30th, 2013

MD

I disagree completely with the first and only bad review about Dr. Gonzalez, I feel it disrespectful and racist. As him, I come from Mexico where I met him the first time, He was and he is a very knowledgeable doctor. I chose him as a doctor because she shown to be caring about the people he treats, takes time to listen. I consider myself an expert in the medical field, I studied to be a nurse, nurse practitioner and MD pediatrician so I am sure that Dr. Gonzalez is a very caring and well prepared doctor. He belongs to the people that are able to recognize his medical knowledge and skills

September 21st, 2011

Giving caring, compassionate and intelligent a BAD NAME

The man has no etiquette when he is conducting himself as a medical doctor. Deep down, if this is ever brought to his attention or he reads this email, he knows this to be true. Whether Dr. Gonzalez cares or not is the root of the problem and combine that with his ego, the Sharp Experience wont be reached as preached. He belongs in a clinic in Mexico, where he came from.

February 6th, 2009

Dr Gonzalez is nice of course as a dr you have to, he seems to kind of listen to your chief complaints but not closely and not well enough. He assumes that I have this ot that, but if thats the case then question is "why is my symptoms still there"? I will not say it's a psychological issue because i would never think that I have some kind of conversion disorder. Why would I want to even think that I'm not feeling well for the past years? I rather have a great dr that would look deeper inside me and give more testing, then diagnosis me. It's like telling the dr to just take me in the operating room and cut me open to see what is going on in there and why am i still feeling discomfort for how many years now? So overall Dr Gonzalez is not a great physician, nice but i need a dr thats aggressive and won't give up!

May 30th, 2017