Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

3.0

MD show details MD
by Jaime Bimstein on Jul 30th, 2013

I disagree completely with the first and only bad review about Dr. Gonzalez, I feel it disrespectful and racist. As him, I come from Mexico where I met him the first time, He was and he is a very knowledgeable doctor. I chose him as a doctor because she shown to be caring about the people he treats, takes time to listen. I consider myself an expert in the medical field, I studied to be a nurse, nurse practitioner and MD pediatrician so I am sure that Dr. Gonzalez is a very caring and well prepared doctor. He belongs to the people that are able to recognize his medical knowledge and skills

Giving caring, compassionate and intelligent a BAD NAME show details Giving caring, compassionate and intelligent a BAD NAME
Sep 21st, 2011

The man has no etiquette when he is conducting himself as a medical doctor. Deep down, if this is ever brought to his attention or he reads this email, he knows this to be true. Whether Dr. Gonzalez cares or not is the root of the problem and combine that with his ego, the Sharp Experience wont be reached as preached. He belongs in a clinic in Mexico, where he came from.

Very Good Care show details Very Good Care
by Citysearch User on May 29th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Gonzalez was very nice and took the time to really listen to me. He answered all of my questions and was very through with my appointme...

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
by Citysearch User on May 18th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

He is a caring doctor. He speaks Spanish and English, which is good. He has been my doctor for years now and I would highly recommend him....

Gonzales Marco Md is awesome show details Gonzales Marco Md is awesome
by Citysearch User on Jul 24th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Gonzales is a very caring doctor. I`ve had times where he`s called the following day to check up on me. I`ve never had a doctor that has...

by Lola on Feb 6th, 2009

Dr Gonzalez is nice of course as a dr you have to, he seems to kind of listen to your chief complaints but not closely and not well enough. He assumes that I have this ot that, but if thats the case then question is "why is my symptoms still there"? I will not say it's a psychological issue because i would never think that I have some kind of conversion disorder. Why would I want to even think that I'm not feeling well for the past years? I rather have a great dr that would look deeper inside me and give more testing, then diagnosis me. It's like telling the dr to just take me in the operating room and cut me open to see what is going on in there and why am i still feeling discomfort for how many years now? So overall Dr Gonzalez is not a great physician, nice but i need a dr thats aggressive and won't give up!