inactive

Marco P Holgado DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 3rd, 2016
He's an awesome Doctor. I never had a Doctor that cares so much.

February 16th, 2016
He was thorough, polite, and really made me feel comfortable.

September 13th, 2015
I usually don't go to doctors in the area I just had bad luck with them. All my other doctors are specialists in NYC as my medical history is very complicated. Dr. H is much different than other docs in the area he knew all about my complex medical problems and knew how they should be managed and knew all the complications to look for. He works seamlessly with my specialists and whenever I have a problem, I just go to him first instead of trekking into the city which could take 2hrs or more.

February 11th, 2013
Dr Holgado is a rare breed of doctors these days. He actually cares about his patients. My family has been going to him for years and we have never had a bad experience with him or his staff. I say, the staff always reflects the doctor. If the doctor is a jerk the staff is ususally rude also from having to deal with him/her all day, not the case here. He's not a specialist but he originally diagnosed what it took the speicalists 10 months to confirm. He's a gem in the medical profession and I wish he could treat me for all my health issues but unfortunatley I have to go to some rude, cold, uncaring specialists to deal with my prognosis. What a shame there aren't more like this man.

November 18th, 2012
great doc
My doctor left the state and recommended Dr. Holgado. He focused in on my problems from day one. I have diabetes and many other medical problems. He stopped some medications and changed some medications and in no time my sugar numbers and blood pressures are excellent. Can be a wait but he is worth it.

August 30th, 2012
helpful caring staff. Very busy office. excellant doctor, easy to talk to.

May 11th, 2012
very bright, up to date, easy to talk to

January 26th, 2012
An amazing doctor - he remembers details about myself and my family without even having to look at the charts. He embodies the old-time spirit of the caring country doc who is in touch with his patients. Only complaint is that there are times that his waiting room is packed, but that is because he is in such high demand.