A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Marsella is Excellent. Dr. Marsella has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsella graduated from Univ Di Firenze, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marsella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marsella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marco Marsella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marco N. Marsella practice?
Dr. Marco Marsella practices Neurological Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Neurological Surgeons.