A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marco Mejia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marco Mejia, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mejia
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Mejia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marco Mejia, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejia graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mejia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marco A Mejia MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marco A. Mejia practice?
- Dr. Marco Mejia has 1 office location.
Dr. Marco Mejia practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Cardiologists.