Dr. Marco Mejia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marco Mejia?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2016

Dr Mejia is a very caring and professional person. He took care of me in the hospital and I couldn't have asked for a better doc

July 7th, 2016

Wonderful, professional, compassionate, fantastic doctor.

July 1st, 2016

Exceptional doctor

June 12th, 2015

Professional, subject matter expert, superior bedside manner.

February 19th, 2015

Great bed side manner. Very helpful, knowledgeable and took his time to explain things. So glad he is my Cardiologist.

August 7th, 2014

My Wife and I have been patients of his for years .He very concerned about our health .He let's the wife know about her smokin5.and for me to loose some weigt. I had a great experience about 1 1/2 year ago he put a stint in my heart .I watched them do the procedure. And the follow up was also great he was there to check up on me .I love going there because I know I'm in good hands.thank you and your great staff

April 4th, 2014

Great Practice

I must say that my experience was the best experience I have had in a long time, I have had previous doctors and been to other offices that weren't so great. Dr. Mejia has seen many of my relatives and friends he is such a great doctor, his staff is very friendly they care a great deal about there patients and even though they may busy they always respond to questions and concerns that I may have. I have also seen Dr.Ender who is Dr.Mejia's associate he has helped me with my atrial fibrillation he is a very nice man. God has blessed me to have these to doctors in my life.

November 22nd, 2013

A Former Patient's Son

Dr. was ok, His office was terrible. Too busy and unorganized. Stains on floor and bathroom smelled like pee.

September 16th, 2010

Dr. Mejia has taken care of 2 of my family members...I do not think you could ask for a better doctor in any field...he is very compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgable...He really knows how to fix what is broken...I strongly recommend him..

August 13th, 2010

Dr.Mejia:An.Exceptional.Doctor

I.became.a.patient.of.Dr.Marco.Mejia.approximately.6.yrs.ago...He.was.highly.recommended.to.me.by.a.friend.who.was.a.patient.of.Dr.Mejia...He.has.performed.3.angioplasties.on.me,and.implanted.3.stints...What.impressed.me.significantly,was.the.fact.that.he.was.always.present.and.participating.in.all.stress.tests.that.I.had..His.kindness,and.bedside.manner.are.excellent...He.is.always.accessible...I.also.like.the.fact.that.he.utilizes.Johns.Hopkins.Hospital.in.Baltimore.for.his.precedures,unless.time.is.of.the.essence;he.then.uses.Anne.Arundel.Medical.Center.which.has.an.excellent.reputation.To.summarize,he.is.a.superb.doctor.inall.aspects.of.services.to.patients.Although.I.have.now.moved.several.hundredmiles.away,if.I.need.anymore.procedures,I.will.definitely.return.to.Dr.Mejia,if.it.is.possible.for.me.to.travel.Thank.you,Barbara.A.Dov e

February 25th, 2017